Wednesday, December 30, 2009

See.

A Trick is tolerant. TOLERANT.
But to a degree. I have tolerated family, coworkers who thought they knew every damn thang (and it was painfully obviously they didn't know their assholes from a set of tires), my mate, my own shortcomings and potential faults.

*pause*


However. There comes a point when I really want to ask WHY you want to be my friend on Fa.ce.bo.ok when:

1) we weren't friends in grade/middle/jr. high/high school.
2) you are a family member I have told to 'suck nuts' several times and aint afraid or shame to say it again.


and my personal favorite

3) you are a friend of a friend that saw my picture and thought I was cute (who over the age of 28 says CUTE to describe someone GROWN???) so you got your 'Five Heartbeats' ass all up in my inbox wanting to talk.


*pause*

1) Ignore.
2) Ignore.
3) Ignore.

2 comments:

  1. Some people are just gluttons for punishment. *requests friendship on f@cebook. *

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Suck nuts" is my new favorite insult!

    ReplyDelete