Saturday, January 16, 2010

As the World revolves around my words, so do the days of our lives...

Damn that was cheesy. But its the mood I'm in right now.
I'm so freakin hormonal. And when I'm this hormonal I'm very hard on myself. I had a handful of people tell me how beautiful I looked yesterday and I thought I looked like a bloated hot ass mess. I'm retaining enough water to quench the thirst of a small country. I have 33 pimples on my chin and forehead. I want some coffee, a pepsi, some nachos and some crawfish.... which basically translates to caffeine, sugar, melted cheese and grease. I'm irritated easily, but stuff that would normally blow right over my shoulder.
I think I need a vacation.

On a positive note, I'm feeling really good about meeting my first article deadline for SS Money. I do have a feeling, however, that the Editor might return it to me saying its alllll over the place. *cracks up at myself*

random thought: I need some brown leather boots.
random thought #2: I need to stay off jes.ssica.simp.son.com.

*pause for reflection*

Watching the coverage on the Haiti disaster really makes me count my blessings. The grief that I see is breaking my heart.

Have you subscribed to SKORCH magazine? Why not? Do it.
The owner of this townhouse is REALLY starting to bother me. I'm considering not renewing my lease.

1 comment:

  1. Wassup, Green eyes! I'm looking forward to reading your first article! The bio was superfantastic!

    ReplyDelete