Sunday, April 18, 2010

A quiet weekend...

I was feeling a bit funny on Friday. I knew I didn't have plans for the weekend, but Friday afternoon I felt the 'beginnings' of a migraine headache. It was just a dull sensation that seemed to be ongoing regardless of what I did or didn't do. So by Saturday morning at 1:38am, I felt like I was being hit in the head with a hammer.... the pain was so bad I ended up in the emergency room throwing up and crying my eyes out. *sigh* So much for my easy, quiet weekend. Damn hormones.
At any rate, I've been in bed since I got home from the ER yesterday.... and this is the list of things I've noticed:
1) I pay fitty eleven million dollars for all these damn cable channels and can't find anything to watch on tv.
2) My neighbor's dog gets very lonely when they leave him at home because he whines his ass off.
3) Morphine shots in your hip are not fun and make your colon unhappy.
4) I need new pillows.
5) Jello, applesauce and a banana is not a significant amount of food when you eat it, but when you throw it up, it seems like a 7 course meal.
6) My sister does not understand the meaning of 'I'm asleep can *I* call *YOU* back?'
7) I can't believe there was a movie on Skin.a.max. that was called 'The De.vil. wears Na.da'
8) I'm really cranky when I'm thirsty.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I saw that movie! I give it 3 stars :-)

    Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete